Delta Dental Qualifying Questions
- Are you employed? YES (If self-employed, you do not qualify)
- Does your employer OFFER dental insurance? NO
- Is your annual income less than? (Income verification must be included with application)
Household size Income
If these options apply to you, please print and complete this application and consent form. You COULD POSSIBLY qualify for dental care for $5 per individual or $10 per family and receive up to $3000 worth of dental care for 2020-2021.
Send completed application with income verification to:
- United Way of Reno County
- ATTN: Delta Dental
- PO Box 2230
- Hutchinson, KS 67504-2230
Delta Dental of Kansas (DDKS) and United Way of the Plains have partnered to provide dental benefits to individuals who may otherwise not have access. United Way of Reno County is also taking applications for this program. For more information on this program, click here.
Details on your coverage is also available at DeltaDentalKS.com/UnitedWay